Monday, March 2, 2009

Kill Me

Just killing some time back in Chang Mai... I'm taking an over night bus down to Bangkok where I have to connect on a train to go down to the beaches.

I was just on NFL.com catching up on my much needed football gossip, trades, and Combine news. I don't have a good enough reason as to why I did this, but I watched the highlights, or should I say lowlights of that Giants/Eagles Divisional Playoff game. As innate as my breathing, I let out loud grunts and groans everytime Justin Tuck barely missed sacking McNabb, or when Jacobs and Ward couldn't push two more inches to get that first down on 4th and centimeters. That 3rd and 20 conversion McNabb threw to Avant? I banged my fists to the table and every German, Dutch, and Irish soccer queen in the cafe looked at me like I was crazy. My day is now ruined... thanks alot Brandon, Eli, and Derek. And even though we showered in the same locker room... screw you Donovan, you're an Eagle.


No comments:

Post a Comment