Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ahhhhhh Railay!

Some of you have asked me if I've been getting bored living the beach life for so long. Some of you have mentioned that if you've seen a couple you've seen them all. The great thing about Thailand's beaches is that no two are the same. Some have turqoise waters, some have blue, and some have emerald green. Some beaches are engulfed in mountains and some are surrounded by limestone cliffs. Some beaches are long and deserted and some are short and crowded. Some have beautiful coral right below the surface and some have nothing but sweet white sand through and through... you get the picture.

For example, right now I'm at this really unique beach called Railay in the Krabi Province. Huge limestone cliffs sprout out of the waters like wildflowers all around the sea and the water is the most interesting shade of emerald green. Little swim throughs lead into the cliffs from the sea. It's a beach unlike anything I've seen before. So, in response to the questions, no I am not getting bored seeing all of these beaches because every new location has a different style, personality, and characteristics.

Today I saw a guy accidentally run over a little girl while trying to make a play on an errant Kadima pass. It was very a-la Max Pachman at Jones Beach.




2 comments:

  1. Don't forget my on the spot throw that made that Pachman moment happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had successfully blocked that moment out of my life until now. thanks guys

    ReplyDelete