Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Bangkok... Sort of.

So I am sitting here at the Bangkok Airport waiting for my bag to arrive on the next flight in from Hong Kong. Reason being, my flight was late getting into Hong Kong and I barely made my connection to Bangkok, leaving virtually no time for my bag get off one plane and thrown onto the other. The flight to Hong Kong was a long 17 hours, making my 2 hour flight to Bangkok seem quicker than taking a wizz. The flight wasn't so bad, however, I did manage to spill full cups of water all over myself on two seperate occasions. Cathay Pacific offered good inflight entertainment, with shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm and Ali G. But now all I can do is wait another 90 minutes for my bag to arrive. If it does, I'll feel pretty good... prettay, prettay, prettaaaay good!

1 comment: